Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 7: Costume reveal for Desucon Frostbite!

Today I had one biiig deadline at university, so that's why today's post will be a little shorter as I'm tired as hell. I worked all weekend on my report and finished it just in time!

So, I decided to reveal my first new costume for Desucon Frostbite! And it's Chocola Meilleure! Some may remember that I have already cosplayed her once, but I've wanted to make this outfit of hers too and as my other costume (still a secret) is more complex it's nice to have at least one simple and comfy costume with me!


I've also been wondering if people would be interested hearing about my clothing design studies? Because I've been thinking if I could write about that too.. even though it's not quite cosplay related. So, anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment