Sunday, March 9, 2014

Desucon Frostbite 3/3: Dem photos #2

It's almost a month since Desucon Frostbite but I was really busy with school things that it took me this long to actually go through the photos and retouch those.
Well, now I'm finally done with them, yay! :3

I got to say that being able to photograph awesome people makes me sosososoosoosoosososososo happy!
I got to thank you all that I was able to (once again) take photos of you guys! Without you I wouldn't get to train myself and gaaah, I just had to say that I'm always so happy when someone wants/asks me to take photos of them, it's the biggest compliment I can get so thank you guys~

But let's get to the point as you guys are here to see some photos, right? ;)
So here you go~
Unlike in the past this time I actually added all the photos from the shoots here for you to see~


Meridian group + The Oracle (W.I.T.C.H.)

Miro as The Oracle
YumiKoyuki as Elyon
Kizzy as Phobos
Elina as Cedric














DRAMAtical Murder -group

Ninnu as Aoba Seragaki
Soro as Clear
BecoPeco as Koujaku









mviolet as Lady Catelyn Stark (Game of Thrones)





Also I took some stage photos, less than normally which was a little weird for me (normally I have hundreds of photos but this time I just had a handful of them), but anyways I decided to add these here :)

Tessa Länsipuro

Helena Alajärvi


Rorune
Päivi Asikainen

Also AKBabes performed at Desucon Frostbite, so I took couple of shots of them too :)





But that's it peeps :3
Finally, phew!
Next convention that I'm going to will be Cosvision, but I promise you that I won't be all quiet 'till that :3
I have many costumes under progress so I will be blogging again soon :)


Also I was again part in our schools design show as an assistant and as last year, this year I also made a video from the backstage so I decided to add it here even though it has nothing to do with Desucon Frostbite!

'Till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment