Friday, February 21, 2014

Desucon Frostbite 2/3: Dem photos #1

I actually was too exited to wait anymore and I edited my photos right away after the con (but I decided to postpone this post so that the first one could be online a little longer before this one)!

I hadn't planned photoshoots for myself before the con and everytime it was "hey, could you take some photos of me?"
Happily I have awesome friends who took dem photos of me too :3
I really like some of the photos! I edited them using Photoshop CC that I downloaded to my sisters laptop..
Hopefully the colours ain't off as I have no idea when her screen has been calibrated..

Characters:
Meiko (Vocaloid 2)
Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)
Marie Mjölnir (Soul Eater)

And the lovely photographers:

All edits have been made by yours truly!

Photo © Ninnu
Photo © Ninnu
Photo © Ninnu
Photo © Ninnu
Photo © Ninnu
I really like this one! Too bad the plastic pipe is on the background, buu :(
Photo © Ninnu
Photo © Ninnu
Photo © Ninnu
Photo © Yumi
Photo © Yumi
So fetch! For some reason this is my favourite of the photos Yumi took :3
Photo © Yumi
Photo © Yumi
(Taken and edited by Yumi!)

Photo © mviolet
Photo © mviolet
And that's it of my face!
The last post will be containing photos that I took so stay tuned :3

5 comments:

  1. Niin kaunis ;___; <3 Stocking sopii sulle niin hyvin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww kiitos! ;_; Ja mukava kuulla, koska tulevaisuudessa on tiedossa lisää Stockingia! :3

      Delete
  2. Kuinka hyvässä kunnossa Stockingin peruukki on? :D Kauheen monella se on vaikuttanu olevan yhen kerran peruukki :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yllättävän hyvässä, tota voi hyvillä mielin käyttää uudelleen :3

      Delete
  3. Stocking is really great! Btw. I would love to see Lilly in the Doll costume. *.*

    ReplyDelete