Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Animecon Photoshoots

Heya!
It's been weeks since Animecon but I finished retouching photos just yesterday (been lazy, I guess) and as I said that I would share photos here as well like I did with Desucon here I go~

Photographer and retouch by yours truly if not told otherwise!

Ninnu as Thief Rikku (Final Fantasy X-2)




ShinigamiChin as Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)




miwozord as Flagger Ritualist (Guild Wars: Factions)




YumiKoyuki as Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)

Retouch made by YumiKoyuki


Ninnu as young Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)




That's it peeps!
Next weekend Lily will come over and we are going to start working on our Panty and Stocking cosplays! :3
So after the next weekend I'll have some WIP-material to share with you guys~
'Till then~

2 comments:

  1. oi kiitos tästä, etsinkin noita cossaajia täältä netin syövereistä mutta ei löytynyt ;__; problem solved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eipä kestä, mukavaa saada olla välikätenä :3

      Delete