Saturday, February 23, 2013

Find me from Facebook!


Hi you all!
Yesterday I finally got the last push to finally make myself a facebook page!
I've been thinking about making one for sooooooo long and now I finally did it!

You may notice, that it's called Kifia Cosplay and not for example Kimmy Cosplay, well.. 
I've actually wanted to get rid of my old nick for ages now! So this helped me to get that "new start" I've wanted for some time too!

So if you want to know what's going on faster go and like my page!
I will be updating my blog too, ofc, this ain't the end of my blog, but there I'll post more about what's going on right at the very moment, here I really can't do that :)


Also, I didn't get to go to Desucon Frostbite :(
That was because I didn't get any place to stay over at with my dog that would have gone with my budget! :(
Well, happily there's always next time and I've already started to work with summer costumes (I'll use my mystery costume and Belle at the next Desucon Frostbite, b/c those are pretty much winter costumes!) so there's going to be progress posts soon :3

No comments:

Post a Comment