Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oh Sweden, how I miss you

It's today that I will leave Finland for almost a week, just to go to a convention at Sweden!
Yes, it's time for NÄRCON and yes, I'm pretty exited!

I've been shouting "PEPPEN" since last night and I just can't wait to get there and see my friends there!
It's been 2 years since I last went to Sweden, so it's been a long time!

And you know what? We're going there with the same crew as we went to Meuwcon two years ago! So it's going to be me, Ninnu, Mollamaija and lineartt!

But yeah, I'm expecting a lot from Närcon, and I'm hoping that it won't let me down!
Also, I've noticed that there's going to be many finns there this year, so if any of my readers are coming, come and say hi!

I still don't have schedule for my costumes, I guess I'll just dress up according to the weather!
But here's what I will cosplay there:

Madam Red (Kuroshitsuji)
White (Pokémon Black & White)
Nobara Yukinokouji (Inu x Boku SS)


And you might notice that I'm going to cosplay Madam Red, again! Yes, it's my fourth time cosplaying as her! And also I cosplayed her at Meuwcon 2010 so it's my second time cosplaying her at Sweden! Also Ninnu is taking her Rikku with her too, so it's her third time cosplaying as Rikku and second time doing that at Sweden! :D

So, at the moment this blog post has been published I'll be at our ship and hopefully on our way to Sweden!
So next time you will hear of me after Närcon, with lot's of photos to see and if possible you'll get to see another music video too! :)

But here's some photos from Meuwcon 2010, just to get my PEPPEN up ;)










~See ya soon~

4 comments:

  1. PEPPEN!! >8D

    I just got to the hotel/apartment in Linköping after 20 hours of travel, AWWWWW YEA!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PEPPEN!!!!!!!! :DD

      Närcon was so awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to go there next year too! :)
      And it was nice to meet you there too! :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh I saw you at meuwcon10 a few years ago! ( I am a friend of the grell cosplay!)
    Gaaaah I must say I love your costumes! <3 ;A; If I see you again in a con I will just have to say hey to you XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did? :D OMG! :D
      I actually went to check up your cosplay blog and you look really familiar! :D
      Thank you so much, I'm so glad to hear that!! ;;__;;
      Haha, you do that!! :D It would be really awesome! :D

      Delete