Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


Now that it's year 2012 it's time to look back to year 2011.

I had a lot of plans.. Some great, some not so great, but still..
I made plans with my friends and other ppl..

Well, here's the character's that I planned to cosplay, but these characters never got to the point where I could have said that I did something of the costume, etc..


- Gwendolyn (Odin Sphere)
- Red riding hood Miku (Vocaloid 2)
- Penthesilea (Persona 3)
- Princess Peach (Mario and Sonic Olympic Winter Games)
- Death Master (BRS)
- Palette world breakdown Miku (Vocaloid 2)
- Lady Amalthea (The Last Unicorn)
 - Aqua (BBS)
- Black Mage Paine (FF X-2)
- Umi Ryuuzaki (Magic Knight Rayearth)

Then there's also lot of  characters that I even started.. To get to this list it's enough if I bought or made some parts (little or big).. And again there's a long list..


- Gumi (Vocaloid 2)
- Madam Red (Kuroshitsuji: Wonderland OVA)
- Claude Faustus (Kuroshitsuji II)
- Margaret (Persona 4)
- Medusa (Soul Eater)
- Tellu (Sailor Moon SuperS)
- Gijinka-Articuno (Pokémon)
- Rapunzel (Zettai Meikyuu Grimm)
- Meiko (Vocaloid 2) x2 

And as you might know.. I didn't make that many costumes this year.. I think my cosplay year was bad because of my lazyness.. But then there was some personal things too.. But here's the characters that I did cosplay this year!


- Madam Red (Kuroshitsuji)
- Megurine Luka (Vocaloid 2)
- Beast (Kuroshitsuji)
- Cloche Leythal Pastalia (Ar Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica)

And here's my costumes~

Madam Red, Luka, Cloche, Beast
Besides cosplaying I also got more into photography.. And I did have 5 photoshoots (besides the ones we had at conventions) 2 I had in a studio and 3 other photoshoots were non-cosplay ones and we had our own locations :D

YumiKoyuki as Chidori Yoshino and Ninnu as Anarchy Panty

Lily - Ninnu - Lily
That's my year 2011 in a small package.. :D And here's what my year 2012 may look like:


We'll see if any of my plans will come true this year, haha! :D Wish me luck~ ;D

~Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment