Saturday, January 21, 2012

Desucon Frostbite 2012 - About my costumes

Okay, I decided to do a vlog about my costumes instead of adding photos and writing just text.. Trying something different, eh? :)

I won't go and start explaining for anything about my viddie, it is what it is and that's a fact you can't ignore :D
So go ahead and watch it~ :) If you have the courage ;)


For more photos of my costumes and of the other costumes (+more details), you can find in my old posts, that I wrote before Desucon Frostbite!

And I guess there's a lot of old stuff that I talked about, but whatever :'D

Next time you'll see the rest of the photoshoot photos and it will be my last post about Frostbite :)

~Kimmy 

ps. Team Elric made a music video about Frostbite, check it out :)

6 comments:

  1. Your audience wants a videoblog about your doll costume! ^^ greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, really? :D Well, maybe I'll do one, because my friend will be using it in the summer.. :D Any wishes about what you wanna see/hear about that costume? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All about it. All from A to Z. :D
      Greetings.

      Delete
    2. Haha, okay, we'll see what I'll end up doing :'D

      Delete
  3. Iha selvästi kuolasit videol Esan kaulalle :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the? :D En kuolaile kenenkään kaulalle! :D

      Delete