Thursday, November 10, 2011

Q&A

Hi~!
I promised a special post for my B-day, but as you can see, I didn't post anything and I do have my reasons for that :D But I'll try to do that thing when I reach my 100 blog post~

But here's some Q&A's that I gathered, so that I would have something to post.. But I also thought that this would be a nice way to let ppl know more about me in some way~
I'm not gonna tag anyone, but if you want to, you can (and hopefully will) do this :)
But here I go~

When did you begin cosplaying?
- That was at the summer of 2007. :)

What got you into cosplay?
- My best friend, Lily :)

What was your first costume and why?
- That was Naminé from Kingdom Hearts 2.. Why? Well.. I really liked the character then and it was pretty easy costume for a first timer.. :) And we (I and Lily) wanted a pair cosplay, so she was Kairi ;D Here's a pic of my Naminé~ :"D I think it's the only one I'll ever show to anyone and.. Gotta love pixels<3

From time when that Roxas was shorter than I.. Nowdays he's way taller than I.. :S
What is your favorite costume and why?
- Hmm.. I guess I don't have that kind of cosplay.. Because I do like my costumes but.. I think I could have done better job with them so.. But I guess I like Doll and Madam Red more than my other cosplays.. I'll show pics of those too~ :)


Do you have a dream costume you'd like to make?
- Of course I do have that kind of dream cosplay.. :D There's quite many, actually.. Like.. Anti-Spiral Nia Teppelin, Kecilia, Astharoshe Asran, etc :3 And hopefully one dream will come true next summer ;D

So far, what has been your most memorable cosplay experience?
- Hmm.. Hard to say, so many, I guess.. But I was so happy when some ppl told me that my Madam Red was the best they've seen, lol :'D

Do you participate in masquerades?
- Conventions, yes.. but I guess those are almost the same thing, huh?

If so, what's your best masq. experience?
- Well.. I'm not sure about this either :'D Lol.. :'D But but.. Let's just say that there hasn't been that memorable experience, but I have had some really good times :'D

Have you won any awards for your costumes?
- No, because I haven't taken part in any competitions before :) But maybe, juust maybe next summer~ :') If I get enough courage to take part in one, haha :D

Are you in school, have a family, hate your job, have any hobbies, etc?
- I'm working, so I have a job atm.. :D But I don't hate it ;D It's pretty nice, since I'm working in my grandma's firm :) Hobbies besides cosplay is photography and I'm going to start agility with my dog, Choco :) Aand, since I haven't shown any pics of him in this blog, I'll show you one~ :)


Anything else you'd like to add? Maybe reveal some future cosplays?
- Well.. I'm having some time off of cosplay now, but soon I'll start making my costumes for Desucon Frostbite.. And I think I have already told ppl what I'm gonna cosplay there, right? But in case you have forgotten, I'll tell you~ So at Saturday I'm going to cosplay Chikaru Minamoto (Strawberry Panic!), we have a group with 12 ppl in it :) And after our photoshoot with that group I'm going to change my outfit and cosplay Jessica Hamby (True Blood) :) And then my Sunday cosplay is still a secret ;D And I have some other plans too, like Vriska (Homestuck).. :) But I won't reveal all of those now, hahahah :D

~Kimmy

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!
    "Maybe reveal some future cosplays?"
    Would love to see you and Lily in "Hikari no Densetsu" cosplay. ^^
    Greetings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! :D
    Hmm, I must talk to lily about that :'D We'll see if we will do those, or not, hahha, only time will tell! :D

    ReplyDelete