Sunday, October 9, 2011

Barbies like to cosplay

As the title says Barbies like to cosplay too, and my friend Ane-ue is holding a halloween contest, here's the rules and more information of it:

"The contest rules are; buy used old barbie or just use your own (or your sisters on if you wanna be mean) and dress her up for cosplay. It can be any character, from disney, anime, games..anything. And when you have done that. Take pictures about it. Better background for the cosplay, better picture. You HAVE to be follower of thisblog. So accound needed. I can't choose the winner if you don't have it. When you have done your barbie, photoshooted. Write your entry in your blog, and link it to THIS entry. You can tell about the project, what have you done etc. And why you choosed the cosplay for her. And ofcourse, the due date is the halloween day "

I just used copy-paste and took that text from Ane-ue's blog,
here's the blog: Many faces of cosplay
And that blog post about the halloween contest is here

Oh, and she has some prizes for the winner too:
"- New wig
- false eyelashes with multiple choises
- eyeshadow kit for any cosplay
-liquid latex bottle"

So, I really wanted to take part in her contest, so me and my sister went through some old boxes and dressed 3 Barbies up in different costumes:

Swan Princess, Spirit of Nature (my sis's oc) and Cinderella
When I read that blog post that Ane-ue had made of this contest, I really wanted to do Cinderella, because we already have that costume for our barbie so all we had to really do now was to dress her up.. And I really love disney, so Cinderella was a must.. :) And other two barbies we just tooked with us when we went take photos as extras, but still :)

So, I was behind the camera and she helped me with the dolls when we went to take these photos :)









Go and take part in her contest, it was pretty fun to dress these dolls up :'D
And I'll try to make another costume with more haloween-theme.. :)

Oh, and I have some post ideas so I guess I'll try my best to do some of those soon :)

~Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment