Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yu Meiren - Make-up Test 01

Hello.. I've been pretty lazy lately, but soon I'll start making my next cosplays.. I only have one planned for this year (and that I'm going to wear at Tracon) but it ain't Yu Meiren. I'm going to do this for next year (just so that I don't have to hurry with it, haha) and if the name doesn't say anything, here's a picture of her:


So she is Yu Meiren and is from Dynasty Warriors :) I've been wanting to do this for such a long time and I decided to start it asap, but at first I wanted to try out her make-up :) Here's a picture that shows her make-up:


So, she has these smoky-eyes and cinnabar red lips. Well, I tried my best to do this make-up, without red eyeshadow (I have to get one, asap!!!) So instead of red, I used different browns and some pink :'D And here's what I came up with:

Close-up to one eye.

Both eyes, I think I like this, even though this is just first test for this make-up.. I really need that red eyeshadow..

And here's the whole make-up.. Ignore my lips, I don't know what is happening there x'D

So.. Any thoughts that came up? Questions? Tips? Other things? This was just my first test and I'll do another when I got that red eyeshadow, god dammit -__- And if someone is interested how I did it, I can upload a viddie to my YouTube account (yes, I recorded this make-up, just in case) and then link it here.. But only if someone is interested :) Because I'll do a real viddie of this make-up when I've managed to do it as I want etc :) 

I'll soon write about my cosplay for Tracon, so stay tuned~ I'm going to get some stuff next weekend (wig and this kind of stuff) and then start sewing the costume too.. :) I wonder who I'm going to cosplay? ;D

~Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment