Saturday, April 16, 2011

Updated cosplay list #2

Hello, it's been awhile! :) I've done some changes in my cosplay plans (again, I know people will hate me, because I change my mind all the time D:) But now I don't have time to change anything anymore so, this is it! :D And in this post I'm only going to list my cosplays to Bakacon and Desucon, 'cause all the other cosplays for this year (Animecon and Tracon) have stayed as they were in my old post :) You can check it here! :)

I'm going to list all the characters that I'm going to cosplay and list what I've done of it :) and of course I tell where I'm going to use that outfit :)

So here we go again :D

Megpoid Gumi - Vocaloid 2 (Miracle∞Gumiracle -version)
To: Bakacon
Done/Got:
- Wig
- Fabrics
- Shoes

Sheryl Nome - Macross Frontier (Star Date-version)
To: Bakacon (& Desucon)
Done/Got:
- Bracelets
- Necklace
- Shoes

Tellu - Sailor Moon S / Death Busters / Witches 5
To: Desucon
Done/Got:
- Wig
- Earrings
- Star

Meiko - Vocaloid 2 (Madness of the Duke Venomania-version)
To: Desucon
Done/Got:
- Wig
- Bow (hair)
- Rose

So that's pretty much it :) I'm going to add some progress pictures tomorrow, so see ya soon, bye~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment