Saturday, March 12, 2011

Palette World Breakdown & Little Red Riding Hood

So, in last post I told that I have some new plans (and before that I said I'm gonna keep my plans with no changes.. Well.. xD) and now I'm going to tell what those are :D

This is a secure one, it's Hatsune Miku and the outfit is from this song: Palette World Breakdown.. :) I like that song and her dress is cute :) Simple and easy, and really good for picnics and spring photoshooting :) Here's the video (PV):




And then there's one another Hatsune Miku outfit that I would love to make: Little Red Riding Hood(/"Kocchi Muite Baby"(?))


This outfit is so cute too (I guess I have some kind of cute-mode on.. hah :D But it's good to have some cute cosplays time to time, right? xD) :D And I guess I really have a fetish for bows, people, you were right about that D: But I'm not sure if I'm going to do this or not :) But I have that bracelet already and I have done some planning how to do it xD But we'll see~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment