Friday, January 28, 2011

Some Progress?

I've been busy and haven't really made any progress lately.. BUT! Now I have purchased a wig for my Margaret cosplay! :) It's gonna be here in 10-20 days from today :') So then I get to modify it and stuff~ :3


That's Margaret, as people remember (if not, go check my post here!) and here's the wig:


So.. It is straight, but it's no big deal to do some curls/waves :') So when I get it I'm gonna modify it and of course, do a tutorial of it :)

I also have progressed in my Meiko cosplay (part 3 of my cosplay plans is coming soon, more about that then ;D) I have the wig and I just bought the most perfect red nailpolish xD (yes, I think that's some progress!! :) )

I'm also gonna (finally!) do that rose tutorial this weekend!! wuut! :) So wait for it ;D

With love, Kimmy~

ps. if someone knows a good place where you can buy contacts, link it for me, please? :')

2 comments:

  1. Oletan, että kaipaat värillisiä piilareita:P Jos ei tarvitse olla vahvuuksia, niin http://www.youknowit.com/ saa vahvat suositukset täältä suunnalta. Nopea toimitus, edullisemmat hinnat kuin suomessa ja ainakin omat ostokset olleet juuri sitä mitä pitikin.

    Ja oikean kynsilakan löytäminen on oleellinen osa pukuprosessia :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oikein oletettu, unohdinkin ihan mainita asiasta tuossa, hupsis :')
    Kiitos linkistä! :D Omat piilari ongelmat on nyt ratkaistu! :)

    Heh, sitähän minäkin :3

    ReplyDelete