Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year 2011! :)

I'm sorry it's been awhile since I wrote anything, but I'll try my best to now do everything that I've promised! :) I've just been busy with school, my vacation was way too short!! ;;__;;

But now it's 2011 and I think it's time to look back at year 2010 :) Here's my cosplays from the year 2010! :)

First was Princess Peach from Super Mario game series :) I made this cosplay to my Penkkarti (it's a tradition in Finland that when ur about to graduate from high school you dress up to a theme and you go around in cars etc and throw candy and stuff at people and then go party.. or something like that xD)


This cosplay was done in 2-3 days xD And now that I look at it, I know I could have done a lot better job with it :S Well, I think I'm gonna do another Peach cosplay this year, so I'll have another chance xD (btw, I used that wig as a base for my Doll-wig ;D)

My second cosplay was Magnet-version on Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid 2! :) This I made for a convention that was held in Lahti, Finland! :) And it was Desucon :)


I most say that I like this cosplay really a lot and I use that dress even when not cosplaying xD

Then I went to this convention called Tracon that was held in Tmapere, Finland :) I cosplayed as Madam Red from Kuroshitsuji and Mikuru Asahina from The Extravaganza of Haruhi Suzumiya (rock band-version)


I like parts of my cosplay but hated the hat and my wig (it's really awful, ugh!) Btw, I don't know who's that Robin Ciel :(


And that's my Mikuru-cosplay :) I made it already at the summer 2009 but wasn't able to wear it before that convention :) I also had tambourine that she plays in the band xD

And I also went to a convention in Sweden (Meuwcon 03, Stockholm)! :) There I cosplayed again as Madam Red, but I bought new wig and made my cosplay more fitting :) And I also cosplayed as Lulu from Final Fantasy X and X-2, but I didn't finish it in time so it was and still is w.i.p. :')



And as Grell, Sowah! :)


And that's my still w.i.p. Lulu cosplay :')

When I came back to Finland I was pretty sure that I wasn't gonna do any cosplays untill next spring, but then it hit me: Tsukicon! So I cosplayed Doll from Kuroshitsuji (after many other plans, like Berry from Tokyo MewMew, lol? :'D I still wanna do it though xD)


And I finally have those studio pics, more coming soon~ :D

Well, that was all I did at 2010.. BUT! There's still more!

I also tried crossplay, maybe some people remember that? :D


It's Zero Kiryuu from Vampire Knight :) This cosplay is made by Lily! I just tried it on, lol xD And we had another photoshoot too, in that I used her Houjou Satoko (from Higurashi-series) cosplay :)



I also had a lot of different wig tests but, I'm not gonna upload those into this post :) I've had some new wig tests, about those later and hopefully I'll be able to download those studio pics soon~ :D Have a nice 2011! :)

Pictures taken by:
Ninnu/ninnu-chan
Lily
Hanna Sahari
Saara Kallio
and Elina Rowland

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Today's world is growing very rapidly. Everyone wants to look good. In this case cosplay outfit has a perfect balance between the lace and the open part. it gives you personal satisfaction. it has a wide variety of costumes. Cosplay Costume is one of top sellers this season. Thanks for sharing this blog with us.

    ReplyDelete