Monday, December 20, 2010

Cosplay Plans! (part 2)

Here we go again, it's time for me to reveal some other plans that I have made for the coming summer! :) This time it's all about:

Animecon 2011:
- Angelina Durless aka Madam Red (from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)
- Medusa Gorgon (from Soul Eater)
- Umi Ryuuzaki (from Magic Knight Rayearth)
- Secret ;D

As people may remeber, I have already cosplayed Madam Red, but this time, the outfit is different. This time it's time for Jack The Ripper-version, or some people might say that it's her regular outfit, because that's the outfit that she wears in the anime.. But in manga, she wears this outfit when Ciel and Sebastian find "Jack The Ripper".. :)
Here's some pictures~




Again, I'm in a group cosplay, this time it's with Wish4Eternity07 as Ciel :) And I'm gonna ask some of my friends if they'd be interested to cosplay as Sebastian and Grell :) But if someone is interested to join our group, just ask for a part :)

Okay, then I'm also gonna cosplay Medusa Gorgon from Soul Eater. I've started reading the manga and I love it, and this character has something that makes me wanna cosplay her :) And this is a character that I would love to cospay again after this, but off with the pictures~





This is her.. Witch outfit? :') But still, I'm gonna do this.. And maybe in the future I'm gonna do the one she has when she's in Shibusen as a school nurse.. :) This time Sowah is gonna cosplay DtK (Death the Kid), and Wish4Eternity07 may or may not cosplay Patty, that's still unsure, but we have talked about it! :) Btw, I'm not sure about the snake tattoos on her arms.. Because in the anime those r black but in the manga they're actually red.. So what color should I use when I make those? What do you think? :/

Then my third cosplay to Animecon 2011 is Umi Ryuuzaki.. And the outfit is still Hydro Power (I wrote about that in August in my post: Cosplay Plans For Summer 2011)

So we're having a big group coming up :) But we don't have all characters, so if someone is interested just ask! ;D

And then.. There's this big and secret group cosplay ;D we're keeping it as a secret, but I'll tell you what it is when Animecon 2011 is nearer ;D

That's my plans for Animecon 2011~

Btw, I've started making Margaret.. Well.. Just her book though xD I could just buy a book and then do the cover in a right way, but.. I decided to do the whole book myself, I've sewed pages together and stuff.. Progress pictures coming up soon! :3

3 comments:

  1. xDDD Mä teen kaiken vaikeemman kautta. Korjautanpas sen sitten xDDD

    Hei, mulle tuli mieleen, että jos tarviitte lisää Kuron hahmoja ryhmään, niin voin tehdä sen puutarhuri-Finianin. Sen pukuhan on helppo kuin mikä xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Musta ois mahtavaa saada lisää ihmisiä ryhmään :) joten finnian käy, mutta kuulin että kira ehdotti sulle Elizabethia ;D pakko myöntää että se vois olla aika kiva xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LÖYSIN!! tän vaan randomisti ku googletin penkkariasujaaa (:
    onks tää sala-iso-ryhmä-juttu se mitä mä stressasin et voinko tulla vatsa paljaana? :D
    ja kuinka monta päivää toi on nyt toi animecon 2011 ja päivämäärä..? voisin tehä jonkin toisenki asun.. vaik jostai heart no ku ni no alice tyypistä.
    t:Cola ;)

    ReplyDelete