Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas cosplay

I had made some plans and I was going to keep this as a secret, but.. Now I have three possible cosplays for x-mas so..

I had planned to do a Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4) x-mas cosplay based on this fanart:

But then I found out some Vocaloid x-mas outfits that have just been published..

SEGA have created new character outfits for Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Kaito and Meiko in Project DIVA 2nd. Here are images of the outfits:

Miku: link
Rin: link
Len: link
Luka: link
Kaito: link
Meiko: link

But I have my favourites, those are Meiko and Luka, I like Luka's outfit best but I have a wig for Meiko already.. So.. Hm..




Well.. We'll see wich one I'm gonna do, 'cause I really really wanna do a x-mas cosplay.. But it would be fun too, have a x-mas vocaloid group cosplay ;D

ps. I'm gonna do that rose-tutorial today, so ;D wait for it, and soon I'm gonna put some Doll pictures here too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment