Friday, October 29, 2010

New Vocaloid

I know that this has nothing (and everything ;D) to do with cosplay.. BUT! This was so big thing (atleast that's my opinion, you know? NEW VOCALOID = new vocaloid to cosplay ;D) I'm lazy (it's already late) so I'll just use copy-paste:

"Some of you may know Piko, a famous singer of Nico Nico Douga, whose voice is like a girls, but also can sing in a male voice, although they are male (here is an example of his voice link!). He will have his own Vocaloid, called Utatane Piko. He is to be distributed by Sony Music Distribution, although his developer is not known as of now. Piko can be pre-ordered now, and will be released on th 8th of December. Here is an image of the new Vocaloid link!
You may think it looks a lot like Miki (ahoge, fringe, long shirt/dress) and CV Series (futuristic clothes, Piko's logo, black sleeves), but they may not be related,

"Utatane" means "dozing, nap, siesta"."

And that text is taken from here!

And here's the picture of this new Vocaloid Utatane Piko ;D

I have to admit, that I like the desing.. :)


AND TO OTHER NEWS!

I have progressed in my Doll cosplay! :) So, I'll add some pictures here (and a tutorial how to make those damn roses! Someone really asked for that ;D) :P But I'm having my B-Day on monday, so.. Some friends are coming over tomorrow and then on sunday some ganparents are coming, etc.. So I'm busy, we'll see when I'm able to post those progress pictures! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment